24×7 Helpline No.
Medical Crisis No.
Transfer of patients to any Indian medical facility
- Medical personnel or local authorities informs the Diplomatic mission of the condition of their citizen.
- The diplomatic mission informs the family.
- The family decides on a course of action they want followed in India either through their insurance company (if they have one) or through a direct service provider such as International Star Assistance Private Limited if uninsured.
- Once an agreement has been reached by the family and the service provider, funds are transferred to India using international wire transfers or Western Union in order to expedite services.
- International Star Assistance Private Limited then arranges for the transfer.
- Once the transfer is arranged to a selected medical facility, International Star Assistance Private Limited can then make arrangements for travel to home country.